Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Reset is in order...

So last week I went to a party, a 50th anniversary wedding party out of town, during which I admit I have overindulged myself in a form of buffet lunch, an insanely fatty, milky and high cholesterol desert (shaved iced with condensed milk, coconut milk, syrup, durian, ketan, avocado, and a whole other thing), and seven course dinner (not all, but still...)

Then just as I'm trying to get back on track by doing some exercise and eat healthily, my parents in law came and I had a fully loaded carb meal in a form of Sinjay Duck Rice....

So, I decided to restart.

Reset, so to speak.

Today I start a 48 hour detox...which means I'm having nothing but fruit juice...

So today and tomorrow is day zero, that is, if everything goes as planned. Which after reviewing what I ate so far, I can say that almost nothing goes as planned. Example, last night. Just as I thought I made the day by having Semanggi (clover salad with peanut sauce) for lunch and half batagor, my beloved husband came home at 6:30 pm. With a box of J.Co doughnuts.

Despite the fact that I wasn't even hungry, I couldn't resist gulping down THREE doughnuts. Yup, no wonder I'm always overweight!!


UPDATED:

It's the first Day 0 of doing Detox, and it's 2pm. So far I'm doing good... I still only consume the detox fruit juice and am on about my 4th cup of water. I'm not hungry but boy I'm dying to snack!! especially now for lunch they have a very yummy Soto and my favorite veggie dish (Pecel), not to mention some awesome snack...

But apparently I'm not supposed to have anything...not even some candy...

I think I can make it, but tonight I'm supposed to buy my mom a very yummy pastry she's been craving...only time will tell if I survive the temptations...

No comments:

Post a Comment