Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 1

Weight: 57.5KG (at 10:15pm)

Exercise of the day: 15 minutes on bike, 150 cal + 10 minutes of Abs work out

What I ate:
Breakfast: A cup of coffee (I can't eat too early in the morning!)
Lunch:
  • Ten thin slices of tofu (Tahu Tek)
  • A portion of Fish (Fried though, I guess that negates everything)
  • A bowl of Tom Yam soup
  • A piece of Chicken (Again, fried :( )
  • Half Apple
Dinner:
  • A portion of cod fish, grilled with tomato and olive
  • two cuts of grilled potato
  • Fresh Kiwi Juice, no sugar added
  • Quite a few of Italian breadsticks
What I should have done:
  • Choose either fish or chicken during lunch, instead of both. Can't help it if it's fried since it's provided by the office
  • Forget the Italian breadsticks during dinner, and should only finish half of the fish, it wasn't that good and I wasn't that hungry anyway...



No comments:

Post a Comment