Thursday, December 16, 2010

and so it begins...

I have always been frenemies with food.

I enjoyed eating, I really do ... I love all kinds of food, western, asian, middle eastern, fusion, you name it. I love steak, burgers, comfort-fully-loaded-carb food, salad, veggies, I love spicy food, rich food, or simple one with a dash of olive oil and salt.

But after giving birth THREE years ago, I can't seem to shake off the last six pounds, which is not good considering I had never been on ideal weight to begin with.

While I'm quite happy with myself, the fact that I can only lose weight if I eat once a day is unsettling.

I can't seem to lose weight although I believe I don't eat a lot. Or do I? Anyway, they said you are what you eat...so I want to know who I am by knowing what I eat.

This journal is meant to be private, it's meant only for me, though some encouraging words and advices are always welcome of course.

I want to take note of my weight, the food I'm eating, and my "exercise" of the day... and perhaps from this record I can tell what I did wrong...


No comments:

Post a Comment